Tuesday, June 7, 2011

This is a Secret

A secret, as defined by Merriam Webster, is something kept from knowledge or view or, alternately, something designed to elude observation or detection.

We all have them. Some are embarrassing, maybe just silly. Others are dangerous.

I’m willing to share a few of mine.


1. I’m not a happy person.

No, seriously, I’m just a damn good actress. I know, I know. Everyone has those days where they just aren’t up to par, where they aren’t “themselves” and feel down for no particular reason. Those days seem to cling to me like frickin’ stick-tights and just as soon as I get rid of one I find a whole hoard have latched on to me. Yes, I know I can be a total bitch. Yes, I’m aware that people don’t understand why I am the way I am. No, I really could care less if their feelings get hurt when I can’t keep myself together. It’s not any of their damn business to be concerned for me in the first place.

2. I can’t let go of things.

Maybe I’m overly sensitive. Maybe everyone is like this but I’m too self-centered to realize it. But damn it, I really wish I could stop thinking about every little thing that’s ever bugged me. And it’s STUPID shit too! I think that’s what ticks me off, like why am I bothered endlessly about something someone said to me when I was 12? Seriously, Subconscious, you’ve gotta stop bringing up purposeless memories that I have no desire to relive.

3. I sleep with a teddy bear.

He’s bright pink, about the size of a small dog, and his name is Nao.

Okay, one more silly one. Just because everything I write lately seems too frickin’ sarcastic and negative.

4. Listening to K-Pop makes me feel flyer than a G6.
 
Lucifer - SHINEE
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment